The Fleet Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of fleet vehicles.
• Perform essential maintenance, including inspections on light to heavy-duty fleet vehicles and equipment.
• Perform various basic to intermediate diagnostic and repair operations on light to heavy-duty fleet vehicles and equipment.
• Operate, test drive and transport fleet vehicles to various locations for warranty and special repairs.
• Assist in ancillary shop operations supporting organizational goals.
• Clean and maintain assigned work area including common shop areas and facility grounds, e.g., maintain recyclables, address fluid
spills, and organize bulk storage of tires and barrels.
• Dispense vehicle fuels and other essential fluids.
• Complete required forms and input required information into the fleet management information system, in a timely manner.
• Provide courteous, high-quality service to operators by personally responding to requests for service or referral to appropriate
• Perform related work as required.
- Retirement = 401K (matched %)
- Health Benefit = Monthly stipend
- Quarterly Tool Bonus
- PTO for Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Contribution
- Generous paid time off included and negotiable.
Out of Town Benefits
- Out of Town Pay Increase (Per bid)
- Per Diem
- Drive time included (Per bid)
Hourly rate X1.5/HR
Sundays and Holidays are X2/HR
3 $15 Meals (Paid as a Per Diem on Paycheck)