- Work with project managers to ensure that the correct materials are ordered per job specification.
- Has good organizational skills and is able to find ways to efficiently use company resources to streamline the procurement process.
- The procurement manager will also be in charge of overseeing our current inventory.
Benefits Available after 90 days Full Time Employment: (Thorough explanations in Handbook)
- Retirement = 401K (matched %)
- Health Benefit = Monthly stipend
- Quarterly Tool Bonus
- PTO for Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Contribution
- Generous paid time off included and negotiable.
Out of Town Benefits
- Out of Town Pay Increase (Per Bid)
- Per Diem
- Drive time included as long as it’s included in the bid.