- Collaborate with owners, contractors, engineers, etc. to ensure project is completed per plans and specifications.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan and schedule all construction phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material needed for project.
- Supervision and support the crews.
- Evaluate and prepare progress reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as construction project manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality, health, and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with construction/project management software.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Benefits Available after 90 days Full Time Employment (Thorough explanations in Employee Handbook)
- Retirement = 401K (matched %
- Health Benefit = Monthly stipend
- Quarterly Tool Bonus
- PTO for Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Contribution
- Generous paid time off included and negotiable.
Out of Town Benefits
- Out of Town Pay Increase (Per bid)
- Per Diem
- Drive time included (Per bid)