Relay/Electrical Testing Technician
- Relay programming/testing commissioning, Medium Voltage testing.)
- Assist with equipment/material preparation.
- Complete Nicet Certifications. (Nicet 4 Certification would be final expectation.)
- Fill out and submit test results for customer.
- CDL preferred but not required.
Most of our testing/commissioning currently involves working with transformers and SEL relays on medium voltage solar sites. We also do residential testing and will take on any other related work. Most of our relay work is in Minnesota and Illinois with some work in New York State. We try our best give employees time for home by rotating on-the-road personnel. We also try to limit time on the road to 1 week at a time.
We are currently a subsidiary of Jolma Electric that will soon become Jolma Utilities.
- Starting Hourly Rate = $22 – $42 an hour
- Pay is based on Nicet or Neta certification level. We also consider other electrical certifications and work experience. Nicet and Neta certifications are not required. Electricians or people with technical experience are encouraged to apply as we will provide training if needed.
- Generous paid time off included and negotiable.
- Respectful and enjoyable work environment.
- Flexible hours.
Benefits Available after 90 days Full Time Employment: (Thorough explanations in Handbook)
- Retirement = 401K (Matched %)
- Health Benefit = Monthly stipend
- Quarterly Tool Bonus
- PTO for Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Contribution
Out of Town Benefits
- Out of Town Pay Increase (Per Bid)
- Per Diem
- Drive time included as long as it’s included in the bid.